Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I cant believe its not Braiding




Braids don't need to be a clean and difficult process. Alexander Wang and Miu Miu both used heavy, long braided side ponys in their Spring 2010 collections. The Braids are raw and loose. Its so simple to dress up a simple plait by gently tugging at the sides of each turn. If I had hair, today I would braid it.




Braids, plaits and cornrows. This Vogue shot definitely has all the hair-up classic techniques covered. My favourite part is the distressed fishbraid mounded into a heavy quiff.



This is shoot I styled for Fashion Journal. It was fabulous. After a night of no sleep and too much party I braided these two girls together. The result still makes me smile. Models weren't too thrilled about there predicament.....



No comments:

Post a Comment