Thursday, June 24, 2010

I say go green

I get asked on a daily basis, "Lyndal, if you could do anything with my hair, what would you do?"
This question is probably common as I'm indeed a Hairdresser by trade.
What struck me funny is that the last 4 out of 5 times i've been asked this question, I've given the same response.

"Well i think you you should bleach the ends and dye it green!"
"It makes so much sense."

Drag out your old jeans with the blow out on the ass, ask your boyfriend if you can borrow his pavement t-shirt, pierce your own nose then head to the salon for my hot tip of the week.

Rokk Ebony call it teased foils, i call it samosas (basically because i fold it into a triangle to stop it slipping out)....call it what you want, but call it HOT.




Maybe next week I'll suggest watermelon?


2 comments:

  1. agree on the watermelon, although a strip of green above the pink would look pretty spesh too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww shucks, i thought you meant it personally. Like 'I' would be the one who looks great with green tips. Incidentally, after you said that i remembered i had green ends as a highschooler, and then my friend cut them off on the school oval and when we went back to class we left a pile of brittle green strands, coiled around the grass

    ReplyDelete