Monday, August 2, 2010

SEPTEMBER is near


Well Magazine geeks September is nearly here. Its your bible month of super fat magazines to pour over and dog tag....cover in coffee and kick around at the bottom of your toilet for the rest of the year. The covers have just been released O/S and there are a few hit and misses I'd say.

UK Elle have chosen Emily Blunt for their supermag cover shot. This shot instantly screams 'get this piece of hair out of my mouth.' Matthias Vriens-McGrath Photographed The devil wears Prada actress in Valentino lace. Its an incredibly seductive shoot but all i can hear is my old Boss, Paul Divitaris screaming...."Lyndal, theres hair in her eyes!". Fair enough if it was I-D Magazine?



Vanity Fair have opted for the one and only Lady Gaga as their cover girl. Nick Knight shot the singer/all round posser and i think its pretty great.
It's a bit..... Lady Gaga all loved up at Woodstock, washed over in an albino, disney Little Mermaid type shoot.
Her middle part is really cool along with her fleshy nail colour. I wonder how many people will take this into their salon and request "Gaga Ice Blonde?" I know i will........


No comments:

Post a Comment